Alright, this started out in Facebook when ShaolinTiger tagged me hence I decided to write 25 things about myself (don’t worry, a Facebook version will also be available) and at the same time, hope to learn about you as well.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I was born in Malacca but lived all of my life in the PJ/KL area. I used to call Malacca my hometown but the real meaning of a home town is starting to make me think twice.
- Blue is my favourite colour
- I shoot with a Nikon camera all because the Nikon D40 was the camera I saw first and bought on an impulse buy at 1 Utama.
- I love using my MacBook Pro especially when I am on the go and I love playing with the iPhone.
- I have an iPod classic with 80Gb of memory space but all I do is watch videos on it.
- I love eating chicken rice
- I tried to carry the Thomas Cup when I was young but it was way too heavy for me. That was when Rashid Sidek won the cup in 1992.
- Former first stringer Liverpool goalkeeper, Jerzy Dudek signed my Liverpool cap when I was at Anfield.
- Bumped into Thierry Henry at NikeTown in downtown London.
- I graduated as an engineer and am no longer working as an engineer.
- I used to design video camcorders (mini DVs)Â at JVC.
- I like to play badminton, futsal and slowly picking up golf at the moment. My swing is horrible though.
- I love watching TV series such as CSI, Numb3rs, How I Met Your Mother, Two and A Half Men, House, Greys Anatomy, Prison Break, 24, Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen and many more!
- I loved the Kitchen Nightmare series filmed in the UK where Gordon Ramsay transformed a failing restaurant around but the US series is also as great as the restaurant owners are a little more arrogant and not willing to listen to Gordon’s advice.
- Whenever I get the chance to sit down in front of a TV with Astro, the first channel I will select would be 411 and then 412 and 413 followed by 703, 701 and 707.
- I follow a lot of photography blogs, I just counted 43 of them in my Google Reader.
- My favourite holiday was when I went to the Czech Republic, it was totally awesome!
- I want to really take good photographs and improve on my skills so I can actually put something into my new photoalbum and have something to show as my portfolio.
- I am a total gadget freak except that GPS units don’t really intrigue me enough.
- I wish that Malaysia would change for the better in the near future.
- I am totally overweight, I need to lose weight fast!
- Although I may be lively at times but I always appreciate a nice and quiet day where I can waste my time sipping Starbucks coffee and watching TV series in bed.
- I drink a lot of coffee every day.
- I love my Taylor guitar although I haven’t played it in a while now.
- I am wondering what should I do with the snooker cue which I had gotten all the way from Sheffield.
Alright, these are the 25 things that came straight to my mind when trying to write this down. If you do read this blog and feel compelled to write 25 things about yourself, don’t forget to link back to this site as I would love to know more about you.