For the past couple of weeks, there have been so many activities that went on. First, I had gotten married, then tried moving into our new place at the same time (which we are still moving in and getting things sorted out) as well as flying off on our honeymoon and straight back to work. Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend getting married and trying to move into your new place at the same time!
One of the things which I really would like to thank both Alex and Grace was this amazing video which they helped me and Munz to put together as well as film, edit and set up and was shown during the wedding dinner 🙂
Now I can definitely help those of you out there if you want more and more “fun” proposal ideas and how this post ties back to the title of “Proposal Ideas” 😛
But in case you do find this amusing, here are some of the reasons why I decided surprise Mun Tzin this way.
- Marriage has already been a discussion point so doing anything overly romantic will definitely make her suspect
- If I bring her for a nice dinner she would suspect 😛 (goes to show how often I bring her for nice dinners)
- I knew if I did something photography related, she really wouldn’t suspect a thing (and I was right!)
Here are some funny things that happened during the real proposal,
- Munz bought the flowers that I eventually gave to her, it was so funny when she was commenting about the flowers and she kept asking me why was I the one getting flowers.
- She accidentally spilled some water on the wrapping which she spent 20 minutes trying to make the bouquet look presentable for my friend BK.
- The restaurant I booked screwed up my booking hence we ended up at a totally different place. Lesson: Make sure you triple confirm your booking with the restaurant.
Anyway for the full story of my wedding, head on over here for Grace’s view of things 🙂