I am completely late for this week’s Wednesday Clicks so do forgive me. It has been a hectic couple of days of fun and laughter and catching up with friends. I have two sets of wedding photos to blog about and that should come pretty soon. In the mean time, here are this week’s Wednesday Clicks.
- What will our leaders do over the death of Kugan while in police custody?
- I never knew that in order to call someone an “idiot”, that person has to be a stupid person with the mental age of below 3 years while a “moron” would be a stupid person with a mental age below seven to twelve years.
- Check out Bobbi and Mike’s top 50 reception and posed photos.
- Joe McNally has been blogging about his lighting workshops. I like this photo quite a fair bit.
- So Samsung has 4Gb memory chips making a single stick of RAM being able to deliver 32Gb of awesomeness. Now if only my version of Vista would start utilizing all of my 4Gb of memory first.
- Rumours of the next generation of the Apple iPhone floats about again.
This is it for this week’s weekly links. Next up, an actual post with more photos!