Over the past week I had a huge scare when I tried updating this blog and I also gotten a new 1TB hard disk thanks to munZ. I installed it into my PC at home and only realised that I removed the wrong SATA cable and now one of my older hard disks is disconnected. Once the new hard disks are formatted, I will attempt to reconnect back the other SATA cable as well as try to tidy up the mess that is inside my PC.
- New Pocket Wizards are out in the form of the MiniTT1 and the FlexTT5. At the moment, Canon users get it first as these new Pocket Wizards offer TTL technology to users (what Radio Poppers did for Nikon’s TTL). Check out a copy of the press statement here.
- If you are unaware, WPPI is currently on at the moment in Las Vegas. Wished that I was there!
- Radio poppers have released new poppers which can fire away flashes and strobes at 1/8000 of a second. Talk about pure awesomeness!
- Check out the full teaser trailer of the upcoming Transformers 2 movie.
- The ChargeUp! 2009 conference is less than 2 weeks away!
- Turn off your lights for an hour for EarthHour. Everyone is going to combat global warming. What will you do?
- Here are sample images taken with Nikon’s new 35mm f/1.8 DX lens.
- Wired.com reader’s top 10 iPhone games list here.
Been looking at options to update my blog layout as well as a full redesign. Can’t seem to find the time to sit down and look through all of the codings. Might need to setup another test blog before moving over.