This week on Wednesday Clicks I am proud to give you a new word to learn, “Boudoir”. What is it you ask me? Well it has something to do with this style of photography which I am unsure if many male photographers get to shoot. Most of the ones posted on the web were usually taken by famous female photographers. Anyway, just an interesting point to note. If you are still clueless about what “Boudoir” means, just click on the first link.
- Jasmine Star’s recent Boudoir shoot
- Last week both Scott Kelby and Matt Klowk…er…that Lightroom guy, anyway, they are part of this new online web resource/TV called D-Town TV where they had their premier episode last week. Check it out here.
- Check out this competition, it’s called “Name your dream assignment” which is organised by Lenovo and Microsoft. Huge prizes to be won.
- Learn how to shoot rock concerts here.
- Apple has released their new line of Macs on Tuesday, “new” Macs include the ever elusive Mac Mini, new iMacs, a bumped up Macbook Pro and the Mac Pro.
- PSP2 is underway? Images do look fantastic though.
That’s it for this week. Back to the rat race!
4 thoughts on “Wednesday Clicks”
Kinda disappointed with the new Mac line-up. No Quad-core coming to iMacs…
PSP2 photo looks a little fake to me. The controllers are too close to the edge, which doesn't make sense ergonomically.
wow, the psp2 screen is… too good!
I am still on the first generation of PSP 😛
And boudoir! Hrmm shinchan might be able to shoot some of those 😛
Actually Boudoir means a ladies private room, could be a bedroom or a sitting room. It's just recently been adopted by photographers as it's quite apt. The first I saw use it was Bobbi from bobbi+mike.