Here are this week’s Wednesday Clicks with some interesting links to some various sites. Its the first Wednesday Clicks for 2009 so here is to a great year ahead with more interesting news and titbits from around.
- For you pixel peepers, check out some stunning photos taken with the newÂ Nikon D3xÂ here from our neighbours up north. For one thing, I am extremely impressed with the quality of the photos. They just look amazing!
- Another site to compare images between various cameras (Canon, Nikon, Sony and the list continues).
- Find out more about this free software to shoot tethered with Nikon here.
- An interesting article which highlights MCA and where they stand.
- If you haven’t found out, YL Camera, that awesome camera store based at Pudu Plaza has launched their website. I wanted to announce this previously but their website wasn’t updated but now I see a whole slew of lenses available for purchase there.
- Having a dual screen whilst working on photos/videos is awesome right? Now ever wondered if you could have a dual screen on-the-go? Well look no further, the Lenovo ThinkPad W700 might just be the solution for you. Check it out here.
- Looking for a RSS aggregator? I recommend Google Reader.
- Google’s PicasaÂ is now available for Macs! Download it here.
- Apple has released their new unibody 17″ Macbookpro at the MacWorld conference. Other new items include iWork 09 and iLife 09. Also iTunes now deliver DRM free tunes to you. In terms of its released, rumours were that the iPhone Nano might make its debut.
Alright, that is it for this week. I am still way too busy trying to manage every available time I have to post process photos and get them delivered before the Chinese New Year. Please be patient with me ya? Thanks!